Serving you since 1950
Originally operating out of a small garage on N. Clinton Street, Shar Systems was founded the in the late 1950’s with the objective of providing durable and dependable industrial grade tanks, mixers, and dispensers to our customers. In 1963, Shar Systems was acquired by longtime owner Greg DeLong. Greg was successful in expanding Shar System’s brand and reputation by manufacturing mixers and dispersers which are still in full operation decades later.
After occupying several different locations in the Fort Wayne area throughout the 1960’s & 70’s, Shar Systems settled into 3210 Freeman St. in the late 80’s where it has resided for the last 30-plus years, allowing us to increase our industrial capacity and keep up with our customer’s expanding needs. The company to this day embodies the same ambitious & pioneering spirit that was created in the original garage on Clinton Street.
On January 3rd, 2022, Matt Wojewuczki & Doyle McCauley acquired Shar Systems with a key goal in mind – manufacturing high quality American made mixers.